Many thanks to Jillian, Raven, and Primrose for nominating me for the Liebster Award. This was the first tag I have ever been tagged in and I am so excited to become more involved in the book community. Here we go!
1) If you could visit any fictional place, where would it be?
Obviously any book nerd would want to visit Hogwarts, but I would also love to visit Camp Half Blood.
2) If you could ask an author any question and be given an honest answer, what would you ask?
I would ask John Green how he still manages to connect so well with teenagers despite his middle agedness and fatherness. (I apologize for those made up words)
3) If you could ask an author about the life or a character(s) after the end of a book, who would you ask about?
ARISTOTLE AND DANTE.
4) Where is your favorite place to read?
In my bed surrounded by pillows.
5) What book will always make you laugh, no matter how many times you read it?
When I was little I used to read the Gallagher Girls books by Ally Carter. Whenever I read my old highlighted quotes on my kindle, quotes from these books continue to crack me up.
6) What is a book that you love, but other people just don’t ‘get’?
I don’t think I have an answer to this question. I usually choose what I read based off of other people’s recommendations, so there are usually others who also love the books I love.
7) What is your most recent read?
The last book I finished was Where She Went by Gayle Forman (review coming soon)! I am currently reading The Young Elites by Marie Lu.
8) If you were given the power to be able to cast a single wizarding spell from Harry Potter, what would you want it to be?
Accio. I would never have to leave my bedroom for food again.
9) What makes or breaks a book for you?
I cannot stand it when I book places so much emphasis on sex. Like please please please please please do not make it seem like sex is the end goal in every relationship. And please please please please please please never end a book with the main characters having sex. Please.
10) Is there a book that you have ever physically thrown across the room or had to put down? If so, what was it?
Yes. Obviously The Fault in Our Stars, but also Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe.
11) Why do you blog about books?
I blog about books because none of my friends or family read a lot and whenever I want to talk about a book, I completely get shut down. On my blog, I can share my opinion and actually discuss books with other book people.
Now the eleven people I am tagging are…
- River & Sam
P.S. What is with the number 11 in this tag? Does it have significance? Let me know.
P.P.S. TOMORROW IS BOOKCON AHH